Within MSW●ARS’s Brand Building Portfolio at the In-Market Tracking stage is a suite of tracking methodologies designed to address client needs in-market.
The place your brand holds in the hearts and minds of consumers has a decisive impact on market share. Even seemingly neutral changes in technology, the economy and product distribution channels can cause significant shifts in the relative standing of your brand and of competing brands. Monitoring the health of your brand over time is an indispensable means for deriving tactical and strategic advantages within the market.
ACCU*TRAK Brand Monitor™ offers a single system that continuously measures the overall health of your brand and communication touchpoints, allowing you to connect the dots between key drivers of your brand’s strength and equity, and business performance. ACCU*TRAK Brand Monitor™, unlike traditional trackers, provides a powerful blend of proven recognition based touchpoint awareness, digital tagging, consumer brand choice, multi-dimensional insights, comparative intelligence, and a unique trigger system which identifies true change from random market noise. Together they provide brands the ability to relate monitoring results to in-market performance.
- Measuring Rational and Emotional Equity: The place a brand holds in the hearts and minds of consumers has a decisive impact on market share.
- Market Place Factors: And even seemingly neutral changes in technology, the economy, and product distribution channels can cause significant shifts in the relative standing of competing brands.
- Triggers: A proven trigger technique powers an early warning process which separates true shifts from random noise.
- Forward Looking Planning System: rather than a rear view mirror report of where you have been.
- ROI Lift Calculations: lift calculations pinpoint which movements come from which marketing activities
- Cost Efficiency (benefit of single platform): This single, cost efficient platform renders real-time actionable insights that, in the past, required separate awareness, equity, and post-test systems, as well as dedicated analytics to merge these separate data streams.
Issues addressed and questions answered at this In-Market Tracking step include:
Is the commercial program building brand health, trial and awareness? What, when, and how is the category changing over time?